As a licensed and certified speech language pathologist, Lindsay has been specifically trained to assess and treat a variety of speech and language disorders.
- Adult Auditory Rehabilitation
- Child Auditory Habilitation
- Voice Therapy
- Early Intervention
- Speech and Language Therapy
Lindsay provides a unique treatment experience where she includes the family in the process.
- The first step is a full speech and language assessment where Lindsay will examine the five areas of language.
- She will then complete a detailed speech and language report and walk the family through it's meaning.
- Lindsay will work with the family to decide on the best goals moving forward and begin treatment.
- Each treatment session is one hour in length.
- She will provide the family with the data from the session as well as suggestions they can work on throughout the week to continue to improve speech and language.
- Lindsay may even give the client homework!
This whole family approach ensures everyone knows what is happening and feels as though they have a part in improving the communicaiton of their loved one.
Contact Lindsay today to find out how she can help you or your child improve their communication abilities!